Hmmm

Over this last weekend I became a trifle upset. I was all set to add a thrilling new entry to Crenellated Flotsam when I discovered two discouraging facts.

1) My last entry had, somehow, disappeared
2) I couldn't see my site

Then, this morning, as I got set to try and fix things, the site was back. I did some quick poking around, but it wasn't until later today that I discovered my web host had sent me a friendly letter letting me know that my site had been successfully transitioned to their new software.

Which may explain why CF is working again. And, I must admit, better than it was. Last time I updated it, I lost handy little buttons for marking up the text or inserting links, but now they're back. I haven't yet found, on my new control panel, how to quickly check and repair the database, but its loss would only further strengthen my beliefs in the nature of progress.

In the meantime, I'll check around and see if I can find something to post about.

0 comments: