New Blog

So, I have a new blog which is pretty the same as my old one.

With the rate everything is crumbling around me, it's only a matter of time before my half-dozen domain evaporates. That's okay, it was never popular and hasn't served any real purpose for the past few years, anyway. It was, I guess, just a vanity thing.

I moved my old blog over to this Blogger address to make sure that my immortal words of wisdom could be found until Google decides to shut this feature off. In the meantime, maybe it will be quicker for them to search if they care to and have a spare robot.

This particular entry is just to introduce my new site. I don't have any more wisdom to impart or anything particularly witty to say, but maybe writing offline and uploading when I can will entice me into using up some of Google's generous disk space offer and might even get me to update more frequently.

I can hardly update less often. I'm not convinced what I'm thinking about things is any more interesting than it used to be and there's still much more that I feel I shouldn't say than I should, but at least I have a new spot to post entries when the mood strikes.

And, it seems to be okay for just posting ramblings.

My Half-Dozen.net site is still up and running (at least for the time being), but I'm too scared to actually look to see when it will die. Feel free to steal any of the wonderful pictures of me that are there and there's still time to make a $20 donation to a worthy cause (me) to keep my phone working even if you can't afford the $10,000 gift to lower your taxable income. Yeah, it will look as if you're paying for editing services, but I won't tell.

0 comments: