Change of Plans

As if completing the paperwork for my taxes, so I can see if I get a refund, wasn't bad enough, BOTH bathrooms are stopped up. I have to say that bathrooms having plumbing problems is the kind of thing that makes me long for kitchen-related stoppages.

I postponed the taxes, and still don't know if I'll be getting any money back. I think I will, but have yet to "run the numbers" and see how good or bad it will be. Since I didn't always have the taxes deducted from my unemployment, it's possible that I'll end up owing this year. If so, I hope that asteroid that's supposed to smack into this planet does so soon.

Like today.

It would even be a blessing to have that Christ peson return, like I've heard he will do one day. Today would be ideal, and we must near the final days by now. If we're moving molecules around in nanotechnology, I think we've reached some sort of limit, anyway.

Have had no luck at all with the snake, which keeps getting caught up in hardware. The super-duper plunger is equally non-effective, but does splash a lot.

0 comments: