Patience, Virtue and Necessity

There are things going on with this blog that I don’t understand fully, if at all.

Access, even for me, the owner of the damn thing, is sporadic. Now that it’s working I have a good mind to post an entry, so I will. Just to let you all know that (1) I’m aware of it, and (2) I’m as puzzled as the next guy.

Assuming, of course, that the next guy is as baffled as I am.

I’m blaming my host, but I haven’t told them about that yet. There’s some sort of something or other going on with the site, maybe some update or other, and it’s the kind of thing that makes it difficult for me to access my site to manage it. Not only have they instituted a capcha that fails three times before working correctly, I have to continually choose between “old and new” management tools.
I believe I have the old set, but not the oldest set.

In the meantime, enjoy this post!

0 comments: