The Tension is Killing Me

Dammit. I can't wait until tomorrow when they tell me who won that debate.

Kerry gets points for being eloquent and reasonable but spent all his time telling us things instead of answering the questions. Can the man stay on topic for two minutes? Maybe these people have it right.

Bush just depresses me more every time I see him. I just want someone I like.

Personally, I'm tackling private demons, the ones that prevent me from having much of a social life. When I'm not making errors of judgement or being hypocritical I'm busy making errors of commission. I recognize that. What I can't get my arms around is how much I want to be accepted and how little I'm willing to change to be acceptable. I don't want to fight all the time, want to be comfortable and relaxed, and I keep doing shit that drives everyone around me to confront and challenge me. Will I ever learn?

0 comments: