I don't need a weatherman

Because of the Internet I've met some remarkable people, people who know things.

I'm warning you now that I may very well end up being a brand new person in a few days. Once I finish doing my taxes, I'm working on becoming Russell V 2.0. The new version won't look much different, and doubtfully much better, but people who are very good at the things I'm not so good at have been giving me some much-needed advice. Instead of my usual dismissal, I intend to follow what they tell me.

I'm not sure how I feel about taking on a change this momentous, but I've done parts of it before. I think it's fair to say that running my life the way indicated could scarcely end up worse than with me at the helm, so I've, really, little to lose.

Mostly it's just a matter of admitting I'm wrong.

0 comments: