...but could he type?

I've never met the man, nor anyone who's claimed to, but I bet when he wasn't mucking about with geometric shapes Abraham Maslow was a decent enough sort. If he had kids, I bet he took them to the movies and bought them popcorn and cotton candy.

I'm not as high up as I'd like, but I'm trying to be comfortable where I am. I know, that isn't easy considering we're talking about needs instead of wants, but I'm nothing if not a rebel.

And, one of the worst sort of rebels, the Internet variety. Effectively nameless and anonymous, I can be a bully and Internet tough guy and continually seek to drag others down to my level, a practice that's neither rewarding nor practical.

Still, I must be lacking something crucial. It's been thirty years since I was introduced to Maslow, and I can't say as I've advanced very much at all in that time. I've momentarily bettered myself, but I've never been able to get it to stick. The most likely culprit is my lack of drive, but it's entirely possible I'm just overlooking something evident to the rest of the world.

Oh, sure, I once described all of life on the back of a blue 3X5 card, but I lost it.

0 comments: