The Proper Distance

As much as I think about breasts, other things pop into my mind as well, such as figuring out the right answer to the questions we're all faced with. The operative word there is right, since it's pretty easy for me to come up with a good answer to just about anything.

Although I have an obsession for asking and answering questions, I'm more convinced than ever that it's rare that there's a definitive right answer, at least not to the questions worth talking about. In most cases, the answers rely on answers to other questions, which are themselves subject to debate, and so on, and I wonder if most people realize their beliefs aren't based on Truth as much as they are on a series of beliefs that are themselves worth examining.

All of which is just a fancy way of saying there's more than one way of looking at things.

0 comments: