Challenging Internet Test

In what's probably the most difficult test I've seen yet on the Internet, the combined wisdom of the millions of computers says, "You are very tidy person."

Hmmm.

You can see my result by
Click here to view my house


I hope that works out okay.

That, of course, is not a picture of the house I live in, but it does demonstrate fairly well why I restrict my creative, artistic efforts to writing and not, say, painting. If you could see me dance, you'd understand why I've come up with the line "I write because I can't sing or dance," but I may have to add "draw" to the list.

Of special note is that I've pictured myself in the small flower garden. I look not unlike another flower, but what really disturbs me is that I put crosses in the windows to indicate individual panes of glass, and it looks as if that means I want to be alone.

What it actually means is that I was taught to put those in windows, and I follow directions.

0 comments: