Return of the Blog

Like others, my blog has been fairly sparse of late, but that's because I was trying to write a novel. Now that I got the home page for that novel cemented into place, my work with that sad puppy has come to an end.

Now I should return to ignoring the things I've been ignoring all along, all except my blogging, of course.

This entry will be a short one since I'm easing back into confusing everyone with random blog entries the way some people ease into bathtubs or bodies of water. I've been thinking of entries, haven't forgotten my feet, and am still considering adding politics and food to the list of categories. Those two would be perfect since they're two of the subjects I know less about than I do nearly everything else.

We had a spell of cold weather, or for what passes for it here in Southern California. It was nearly down to single digits over freezing, and I could tell it was cold by my dog, who'd curled up tighter than a burned pubic hair.

I'm still bitter, so nothing at all's changed.

0 comments: