Eh?

Only two or three days in and already I've missed a day. This does not bode well for the future...

Yesterday was one I could do without. I accomplished nothing, which is one thing, but didn't want to, which is entirely different. I'm getting upset at myself and mad at the world. Everywhere I look there are people being productive, people who matter and who are doing things, and I'm just coasting along. True, most of what they are doing doesn't matter, but maybe it matters to them.

I wish I could just give up on corporate America, but it pays well and is about the only thing I feel qualified to do. I really wish I'd spent more of my youth learning something more meaningful than how to shove paper around.

I'm rested today, which may account for my better mood, and I'm happy that both the Cubs and Bosox have won. I can't see the Green Monster without remembering Dave and Callie.

1 comments:

firefly said...

it doesn't matter what others are doing with their day... it only matter if you've done something for yourself. enjoy it. :)