Sunny Day

Last night a good ballgame, but the result sucked. I don't like the Marlins, the Cubs are the ones I'm rooting for, and they began the game with two triples and four runs. I can't remember ever seeing a game with two legitimate triples in one inning.

All for nought, though, since the Marlins won.

Bastards.

Had trouble falling and staying asleep. I'm alive and awake on no more than five or six hours sleep. Coffee tastes like crap, and I have a headache. It's a nice day outside, though.

Today I'm supposed to play with my car and the laundry as well as finish up a chapter or two of TRE. I'm okay with what I have to do, but not in the mood to do anything. Why does that sound so familiar?. I keep thinking about fixing this blog thing, too, and may end up messing around with the scripts and ruining the whole thing. I can hardly wait.

1 comments:

firefly said...

heh, playing with your blog is fun fun fun!! i've been meaning to do just that lately... desperately want to add a photo gallery, but can't seem to figure out how to get the gallery programs available for download to work right. *shrug* go freakin' figure!