I can do it, too!

No, this isn't one of those tests like "what type of plant are you?" ... it's the results of a real, live IQ test!!!

"Congratulations, Roger!
Your IQ score is 129

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results."

I didn't know "Word Warrior" was an intellectual Type. I also question that whole "visionary" thing.


7 comments:

lauren said...

according to tickle, my intellectual type is visual mathematician. um, yeah...

cybele said...

mine says: According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.

If I'm so damn good at predicting patterns, how come I can't get these bees to stay out of my office?

russ said...

I think any of those are better than a lowly word warrior. I have no idea what a visual mathmetician even is!

And to be compared by name to Plato, well, I'm speechless.

cybele said...

dude! you're a writer, why on earth would you complain about being a word warrior? and with an IQ of 129 no less!

lauren said...

tickle now has a new super IQ test. just took it and found it had super-sized my IQ by 17 points and transformed me from a visual mathematician to a creative theorist. i like that one much better.

cybele said...

well that supersize blows ... I lost seven points and now I'm a complex intellectual.

yeah, we all think that it's backwards and I have an intellectual complex.

russ said...

I took the super test and am no longer a Word Warrior. I am now an Intuitive Investigator.

Still doesn't sound as good to me as what you guys are.