Don't Freak

I'm not sure what's going on with this feed generator.

I may be doing many tests today, so that may explain all the entries. It looks as though when I have the feeds generated automatically, everyone gets the validation lines The Angler mentioned. If I generate the feed manually, I'm not sure any comments would be visible through your aggregator, but I'm not sure how important that is. I'm thinking it's not a bug...it's a feature!

I may play around with it, or not.

I'm assuming that everyone's aggregator is better than mine, and that nobody is old fashioned enough to open this blog in a browser any more. Browsers are *so* twentieth century.

One thing about my blogging software: it doesn't, really, allow you to delete entries. If I do much testing there may very well end up being multiple entries, which may appear as if I've been blogging like mad. If I can't delete them manually, I'll at least put a joke or link in the entries.

This entry is set with auto generation (I think)

1 comments:

russ said...

this one auto-generated, but the previous entry never did get mentioned.