Sun 3

Okay, I'm leaving the auto-generator off. If anyone's aggregator displays the comments, let me know. Since mine don't, I'd prefer manually creating my feed after making an entry to subjecting you to validation messages.

I looked at a number of alternative blogging softwares yesterday, but I still like this one. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I can't yet leave Greymatter, not when its writer is such a good guy.

Once, when I was in court for some traffic violation or other, the judge allowed everyone to plead "guilty with an explanation." I never heard of that before, and it was pretty funny hearing everyone's excuses. They were all about as reasonable as mine.

Anyway, here's the promised joke (with an explanation):

One day Schrodinger was very late returning to his office from lunch. He's speeding down the street, attracts the notice of a cop, and gets pulled over. The cop comes up to the car and asks, "Do you know how fast you were going?"
Schrodinger replys, "No, but I know exactly where I was."

Yes, it should be Heisenberg, but Schrodinger is funnier.

0 comments: