Me and my Blog

So here I am.

The blog's working all right, but now it's nearing time for me to mess with it until it no longer does. I've found (one of) the page(s) that I want to play with. I'm not unhappy with the shade of blue and the "just above black" that's on the page, but I'd like the logo at the top to be longer and skinnier. I guess if I had a longer description it would be more centered.

Why longer? Because right now I'm thinking the reason for the page, these entries of mine, should be wider, more pronounced. I'm not thrilled with the full justification, either, and I'd like the comments to be a paler blue than the entries that incited them.

The stuff on the right takes up too much room, and I don't even know what it all means. I'd like it to be more subtle, but I also know that goes against the rules of serious blogging. When I look at those sites, hundreds of blogs are listed, but I don't know who'd have time to read and keep up with them all. And, I may want a calendar.

Then there's entry formatting. I see there's a plugin for that, but it doesn't look to offer much beyond what I have now. I don't plan on including formulae or anything that needs sub- or superscripts. I *did* (did?) see where I can e-mail updates in, but I can't see that helping or making things easier. Rich Text would be much easier, and is my favorite, but the only e-mail program I know of that has that as an option is Outlook.

As my Magic 8-Ball says, "outlook not so good." For some reason Bill Gates still sells it, though.

0 comments: