Blahs

I spent a sad evening not writing and seeing what Chester and Lotty would do next. I guess I ended up liking them a lot more than I thought.

Also, last night was the TGIO party, and I didn't go but kept thinking about it. I was up most of the night, and have no explanation for that.

Today I've been pretending that I have something to do and have finished playing with the Kicker website. Also, caught up on e-mails and other computery stuff I've neglected the last few days. Pretty much just trying to keep busy so that I don't think too much.

I recover much more slowly than I fall, but I think that's normal. I see that happen with the market, too.

I should do something worthwhile. Where can I get some of that industriousness I was talking about the other day?

4 comments:

lauren said...

you should have just come. the readings were great fun, chris' speech was amazing, and much dancing and pudding was had by all. there was even just the right amount of drama. sorry if we kept you awake. ;)

lauren said...

p.s. wish i could find a way to get down there for yours... :(

cybele said...

The TGIO Party was last night? Shit! I missed the TGIO Party? ... Wait a sec ... it's not until Saturday.

Should we have pudding at the LA one?

lauren said...

pudding is always a solid choice. especially when there is wrestling involved. alas, we only had enough for thumb wrestling. perhaps next year...