Heading Home

My life here is ending, and that's a little sad. There's good news, however -- the coffee machine worked this morning, so I get to say "it was working when I left."

I kid.

Here's disturbing news:
"IF EVERYONE LIVED LIKE YOU, WE WOULD NEED 3.9 PLANETS. "

That's what these people figured out, and I'm ashamed.

I will miss the company of the dog, the continual and required exercise going up and down stairs to get anywhere (a feature, I believe, of hilltop living), and the serenity this place surrounds me with.

And, I found some scissors, but I think they're cooking ones since they're in a drawer with melon ballers and lemon zesters.

4 comments:

cybele said...

Um, those are lemon ballers and melon zesters ...

The scissors in the utensil drawer are for kitchen things, like opening packages or cutting herbs.

The chicken boning scissors are in with the knives.

The scissors for paper are in the second drawer over where the dog treats are.

The scissors for fabric are in my sewing kit.

The scissors for cuticles are in the drawer in the bathroom.

russ said...

That's a whole lotta scissors, and by that I mean more than I have.

I have one pair near the ironing board that's used for everything, and two identical pair of lineman scissors that I use for cutting wire and tie wraps.

cybele said...

I bet you have more cable than I do.

But not wire. No one has more wire than I do!

russ said...

Hmmm.

I have this much telco cable