Frabjulosity

I wish I had a job. Or, at least, money. Iggy Pop is playing this weekend in Long Beach and I don't have the money for a ticket. No one is likely to ask me out, either. I never saw him. I wonder if you still gob him.

Mowed the lawn today with the electric mower. I have no idea if that's better, worse, or neutral as far as the environment goes, but it's quieter. The trouble is, I spend as much time worrying about and moving the cord as I do actually mowing.

I got to be laptop expert just now. The one we lent out, the girl says, doesn't work. After going through all the stuff with no success she called back and let me know "it works now." Turns out the outlet she was using didn't work. She was calling from the train on her way to San Diego for the weekend. I lurve trains, but not so much the new ones.

The picketeers at the markets are much pushier than they used to be. I don't feel as sorry for them as I usually do for people having contract problems.

3 comments:

lauren said...

iggy pop... mmm... still hot after all these years. wish it wasn't so far away.

though there is always the possibility that it could be like when i saw X way, way too late.

firefly said...

wish i had some extra dough to send your way for at least one ticket to the concert. *shrug* not to mention that you might find some lovely plot ideas there.

best of luck to you russ... really.

russ said...

I guess I should answer my comments.

yeah, iggy's playing at the Queen Mary. I saw X here "in the day" so I got one.

Thanks FF. It means a lot.