Too Friggin' Slow

My site (the one you're visiting) sucks.

George Carlin points out that the word "blind" is much hotter, sexier, and meaningful than "visually impaired," which has no spirit, life, or excitement at all. PC may have some value for self-esteem, but it sure takes all the flavor and intensity out of language.

We're pretty clever now and it looks like we know everything. This identity theft stuff can be handled by buying and using shredders. When I was growing up we had an incinerator in the back yard.

Someone used my credit card a few years ago to buy some large woman's clothing. The credit card people called it fraud, which isn't nearly as dramatic.

I am really sleepy.

My host is real slow.

1 comments:

lauren said...

mmm... dead kennedys.

gotta pull that out when i get home.