Weather!

Woo Hoo!

Thunder rippling across the southland! Big thunder, impressive thunder, and big, fat raindrops! We don't get many summer thundershowers in LA, and even fewer of them in November, so I'm jazzed. This is weather that's doing something!

I think it's a good day be inside and would only be better if I were making a big pot o' chili.

Dogs up and down the street are howling at the rain and thunder but Minardi is behaving himself.

I've come to terms with never kissing anyone for the rest of my life and the novel is continuing. Things are not going at all badly. The roof is holding out the water and the electricity is still on.

3 comments:

lauren said...

that last paragraph makes me feel very sad.

methinks said...

never kissing anyone.. that'd make anyone sad.. sigh

firefly said...

i've come to terms with the fact that i won't be kissing anyone any time soon either. *shrug* it happens.