Sleeping Patterns

What have I done now?

Saturday I think I overate or something. I had a troubled tummy all night, at one point even getting out of bed to sip on some broth and do a bit of reading (Elvis Lives!). After waking up about every forty-five minutes, I finally managed to get to sleep around four or so.

Then, Sunday, I didn't get out of bed until 10:30. Up for a bit and ended up napping on and off until about six in the evening. All day long I was alternately hot and cold.

Last night was pretty much the same thing. Went to bed about 10:30 and woke up about every hour until now (4:30). I think I've gotten enough sleep, so I'm fixing some coffee today and hope that I'll be back to normal tonight.

A good thing about being up early is that I can catch the people who try to rip the things out of the recycle bin in front of the house. I don't know why that bothers me so much.

2 comments:

firefly said...

i leave you a "response" comment on my own blog, but i don't think people do like i do... check a blog religiously to see if the author of the blog made a response to my comment (on their blog!).

basically i said i would post the remaining chapters of my blog for you to read. i didn't want to for sheer paranoia's sake. but i'll post it. it should be an interesting read... at least i keep hoping that it will be.

heh. i hope you're novel is comin' along nicely. :)

firefly said...

by the way... i'm a gonna read your first chapter. *evil grin* i'm sure i'll love it!