Things To Do

I have a lot to do.

One of the things I need to do is sleep, but maybe later. I think I ruined that one for awhile by making some coffee. It tastes great.

It wasn't my plan to wake up at four in the morning, but these things happen. I would love it if I could be awake when I wanted and sleep when I wanted without regard to clocks or anything. Yeah, I know, I can do that now much more than most people, but I feel driven to be normal and run a normal schedule. Also, I tell myself, I need to be around in case I can make a sudden fortune in the stock market, not that I could.

So yesterday I was real tired. After waking up about this time to watch the European GP, I was up all day and night. Slept for a couple hours and now I'm up again. I don't know what's going on.

I do poorly on those "Are you a morning or evening person?" tests. In the morning, pumped full of coffee and before I've screwed anything up, I feel confident and am full of plans. This is when I plan out my day, and it's rarely a boring one. Within a few hours, after putzing around on the computer, I'm free to get started, but by then I've lost interest and just want to take a nap. It takes me until five in the evening or so to get any sort of interest in anything, and by then it's too late for me to get started.

Then, I party like a madman until midnight. Or not.

So I feel pretty good in the morning, but accomplish little. In the evening I also feel pretty good, and accomplish even less.

0 comments: