End of a holiday

It hardly felt like a holiday at all. That's another problem with not working. The cable station Bravo had a West Wing marathon, so that's kind of Presidenty, but that was about it. Even the neighbors who always fly flags didn't.

Speaking of neighbors...across the street two out of the three homes have roll-offs in front of them, with much construction going on. I can feel the wind of everyone passing me by. It's a good thing I'm not competitive.

Found another blog that's better than mine. That brings the total up to "all of them."


Did nothing today that would demonstrate that I'm a writer.

3 comments:

firefly said...

since i've been out of work i can't even count how many different kinds of marathon's i've seen. what's worse is that i'm looking forward to the law and order marathon (the one from today was a good one) and the one coming up on sunday. pathetic really, the amount of time i spend sitting in front of the television.

russ said...

I thought you had a job at that car place. This really sucks for you. I'm sorry.

firefly said...

i did have a job at the car place. then the boss started being an a$$ and forgetting to let me know that my ride was required to go into work early, so I'd get left at home... trying to get ahold of someone. three days in a row. so then i just didn't go back. i was going to quit anyway.