Weekend

No way could I have kept up the frantic pace of yesterday, and I didn't.

Thought some about playing with my website, downloaded the latest FreeBSD operating system, defragged the Windows computers, and moped.

Showed my respect for the striking grocery workers by not crossing the lines and shopping.

Got an unexpected compliment on my writing and realized that vegetarians on the Atkins diet are in real trouble. They can't even eat Ramen, which I never had growing up but am learning to like now. No, things aren't bleak: I'm not having to eat the generic Ramen.

Made some plans for next week, dabbled in the market, and took a nap surrounded by dogs.

Tomorrow I'll go shopping.


Finished putting my novel on index cards. Quite colorful. Reviewed parts of it, and I have much to do to make it better. I'm making more lists, this time of things I know I have to expand on, or to put in for the first time.

0 comments: