Productivity

This is what passes for productivity for me now.

Today I sought out and found the slipper my dog had stolen from under the bed and hidden in the back yard. He never chews them up, only relocates to what must seem a better, more fitting, place according to his doggy brain. This time, as usual, it was in The Hole.

He dug a hole in the backyard the first week he was here, and it's where he typically drops things. The slipper, however, was buried and not immediately evident.

So I washed it. I don't know if you're supposed to wash those sheepskin and suede (?) slippers, and I'm sure even having those has now put me on the PETA watch list (and they're pissed anyway, after this), but it came out okay. The sheepskin on the one I washed is puffier than its twin and the suede is less smooth, but it still keeps my feet toasty warm.

The balance of the day was wasted until an hour ago, when a rat or mouse set off a trap, but wasn't caught. My guess is he or she is lying down somewhere, nursing a broken back. I should note that Minardi, mighty hunter that he is, ignores these visitors.

I don't know why, but the karma thing started working with this post. Now that I'm editing it to include this bit of news, it will probably turn back off.

Oh, speaking of PETA: Sexiests Vegans. I'd think they could do better than that. Not much of an advertisement if you ask me.

1 comments:

cybele said...

what's the deal with the karma points?

they're all from me, by the way. it's tough because I have to have a different IP to vote each time ... so i can only do two a day.