Alien Abduction

I understand that those who are abducted by aliens usually lose about seven minutes of their lives to the process. These minutes are gone forever, sometimes resisiting even the most fervent attacks by pschologists to retrieve them. In exchange for a ride in a spacecraft, these poor people lose a bit of their lives.

Lucky bastards.

I got in a car wreck the other day and figure I lost about four hours. I was driving...I was in a MRI machine, being yelled at for moving. I have no idea what I hit, or who, or anything. All I do know is that I spent a great deal of time running my hands over my face trying to pick out new painful places and scars. Not any easy thing to do with IVs and monitoring equipment.

To cover the highlights, I discovered I was naked, I was wearing a neck brace, I was on a back board, and when I sat up and looked around, I was very dizzy and it felt as if my ribs were detaching themselves from the breastbone.

The doctors say "nothing broken or fractured."

0 comments: