Continuation

Another dreamless night.

I've heard that we have dreams every night, just don't remember them all. I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I was curious to guage and track and myself, that's the only reason I'm logging any of this, and am a little disappointed at not having all the data I wanted. I'm not a big believer in dream analysis, though my mom used to do it, but there's someting about our sub-conscious figuring things out and those kind of processes that interest me.

What I think is going on now is my ego continues to struggle with accepting that my id or whatever it is made a mistake. I don't know if this will follow the stages of grief thing or if rationalization will kick in. I guess the result will be either a mature process or unhealthy denial.

Too many variables. Sleep, or lack of, is one, but diet can play a part, too. Last night I binge ate, and I know that's no good for me. Then, overdosed on sugar to the extent I had trouble getting to sleep. So I expect to be a little down today, but not like this.

I'll just do what's in front of me, like I was taught. Don't try to solve everything all at once, don't get involved in the solution, just the process, that kind of shit. Nothing is helped by getting 25 pieces of spam. Makes me think there's real mail, when there isn't.

I'm stretched, thin, and coming to terms. Reassembling, like that liquid thing in Terminator. Is the word coallescing or something like that? I don't know. It will get better, it's not bad now.

0 comments: