Discovery

I think I'm learning a little about my own care and feeding. My mood is a little low right now, but I expect it to climb back up again later. I wish I had one of those cool blogs, where I could put all kinds of things every day. It might be interesting to check my mood like four times a day.

Right now, more than anything else, I think I'm feeling sad. I think the major factor, though, is that the stock market is killing me, and taking away more funds than I can afford to lose, and also I slept poorly last night.

Well, not exactly. I guess I slept fine when I was sleeping, but I woke up like four times in my six hours of sleeping. I may need more, but that's what I often get. I feel pretty good when I get more sleep, but I still dislike the whole sleeping idea. I don't have any dreams to share, not that they mean much, anyway.

I think I was troubled and that's why I kept waking up. I'm getting better about not beating myself up over every real or imagined transgression, but I still don't like it when I'm all demanding and pushy. Not that I am, but I guess I feel I do a little too much "me, me, me!" and not enough "how can I help you?"

I'm a pretty good guy, I'm discovering, and downright wonderful a lot of the time. Still, I have my moments (as do we all), and they continue to make me wish I knew when to call it quits.

0 comments: