Crisp and Clear Day

I know, I know. Most newcomers coming to my blog complain because there aren't any flashy pictures.

Here's one for today:

I am Rabies. Grrrrrrrr!


The rains have left and I enjoyed bright blue skies and definite sweater weather. One would think that this day was tailor-made (as opposed to, say, the work of a tuba player) for bike riding. It was. I didn't. I could have, but got caught up around the house putting off bike riding.

I'm inching away from the proposed story line mentioned in the Big Train Show website. It may be a spoiler, nonetheless, so you may want to avoid the entry for the twentieth in case I resort to that lame idea. What's frightening me is I'm considering having Sid and Dina get together, and that can't be good. I want him to be attracted to her, fascinated by her way of life, but at the same time repulsed and frightened by her lack of planning and spontaniety.

Owen, naturally, will try to be all over her.

It should be obvious that I lack expertise in personal relationships, so I wonder why the hell I think I can write about them? I'd be better served writing a novel about the Unabomber and the troubles he has doing his laundry.

3 comments:

cybele said...

good god! I'm rabies, too. how is that possible?

russ said...

...um...similar answers?

theangler said...

Hey, that Unabomber novel idea sounds fun. "Down by the river..."