Turn it Around

Yesterday's entry was simply pathetic. This morning I'm feeling much better, rested even. I blame it on the debate.

Big Train Show is coming right along. Full of problems and sparse in details, I'm right where I should be. There will be an old guy who's content and who gets tangled up with a younger woman who involves him in something or other. I'm trying to remember the movie that happened in (if it's only one). I think it starred Melanie Griffith.

Mine won't be that madcap, nor as good, and it isn't my goal to copy it. The good news is I think I have an ending in mind, and that's all I really need. If I have the destination, I can fake the journey. So I think I have the conflict and the result. All I need now is to figure out how to work a Big Train Show into it!

0 comments: